Contrary to what corporate media would have you assume coronaviruses are not uncharted territory. In fact, human coronaviruses are responsible for between 15-30% of common colds, annually.
Despite this governments, public health officials and corporate media have supressed prophylactic and early treatments for Covid in favour of life-threatening treatments such as midazolam, remdesivir and Covid injections. It’s nothing short of criminal.
Let’s not lose touch…Your Government and Big Tech are actively trying to censor the information reported by The Exposé to serve their own needs. Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest uncensored news in your inbox…
Influenza, “the flu”, infected 35 million Americans in 2018-19, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”). But the CDC reported a total of 1,710 total flu infections in the United States from September 27, 2020 to April 3, 2021.
Meanwhile the CDC is reporting over 31 million “Covid-19” cases in the United States since the disease started in March 2020. Or shall we say, since the rebranding campaign began, wrote The Covid Blog.
Similarly in the UK: common influenza, pneumonia, and other respiratory infections were rebranded as Covid to artificially inflate statistics.
The UK’s Office for National Statistics (“ONS”) data shows that deaths in 2018 from influenza and pneumonia amounted to 29,516 and in 2019 deaths were 26,398. However, deaths in 2020 for influenza were recorded at just 394 and pneumonia at 13,619.
Inflation of Covid statistics is just one of the many accusations submitted in a complaint to the International Criminal Court (“ICC”) regarding crimes against humanity committed in the United Kingdom. Read the ICC complaint in the document attached below:
Since March 2020 Dr. Vernon Coleman has described Covid as a disease which can be compared with the flu. In an attempt to “put the nonsense to bed once and for all” Dr. Coleman compared Covid and flu by taking a closer look at a report published by the CDC fairly early on in the Covid hoax. You can find Dr. Coleman’s comparison HERE.
Ivor Cummins has also been highlighting that Covid is behaving as a seasonal coronavirus from early on.
The ICC complaint also includes: the use of midazolam to euthanise elderly in care homes under the guise of a drug to treat Covid; and, the suppression of “alternative treatments,” naming ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine as two of the alternative treatments.
Ivermectin is a life-saving drug for SARS-CoV-2 and is probably one of the safest drugs on this planet. For, at least, a year doctors have been publicising that if ivermectin had been rolled out sooner as a prophylactic and early treatment for Covid there would have been hundreds of thousands less deaths.
Dr. Paul Marik testified on 18 January 2022 in support of New Hampshire’s Bill HB 1022. A Bill that would make ivermectin available without prescription. ‘This is a cheap drug. It’s exceedingly safe. It’s exceedingly effective, and patients should be offered the right to use this drug,’ Dr. Marik testified.
Dr. Marik, South African born but now living in the USA, is a founding member and chairman of the FLCCCA. He is the Chief of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School and has more than 30 years’ experience in a number of medical fields, including pharmacology, anaesthesiology and critical care.
“Ivermectin is a drug that has been dispensed 3.7 billion times and has changed the face of parasitic diseases on this planet. It is probably the second most important drug invented. It’s very safe, it’s very cheap and highly effective against SARS-CoV-2. And if this drug had been more widely used in this country [USA] it could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives,” Dr. Marik told Real America’s Voice, adding that ivermectin is safer than Tylenol.
- New Hampshire Bill Would Make Ivermectin Available with No Prescription, 29 January 2022
- NH HB 1022 – Permitting Pharmacists to Dispense Ivermectin Without a Prescription, 25 January 2022
- Doctor’s Ivermectin Fight with Hospital Continues On, 30 November 2021
- Man who discovered Ivermectin’s Covid-19 efficacy is a Joburg-born, WITS trained doctor, 30 January 2021
If hospitals had utilised the Zelenko protocol with intravenous vitamin C and vitamin D, then Covid associated deaths would be virtually non-existent.
Seven hospitals in Turkey applied the Zelenko treatment protocol (HCQ, zinc, and azithromycin “AZN”) with and without vitamin C to study its effectiveness for shortening the duration of illness and prevention of death.
One patient out of 237 participants, with severe vitamin D deficiency and underlying heart and lung disease, passed away. The remaining 99.58% of patients recovered with broad spectrum, natural immunity.
During the study, the researchers found that 97% of all the hospitalised patients were vitamin D deficient. Patients who were severely vitamin D deficient (55%) were more likely to end up in the ICU and be hospitalised longer. A majority (73%) of hospitalised patients also suffered from underlying co-morbidities such as diabetes, heart and lung disease.
The study concluded that a “treatment protocol of HCQ, AZM, and zinc with or without vitamin C is safe and effective in the treatment of Covid-19, with high dose IV vitamin C leading to a significantly quicker recovery.”
- If hospitals had utilized the Zelenko protocol with intravenous vitamin C and vitamin D, then Covid-19-associated deaths would be virtually non-existent, Natural News, 21 January 2022
- Therapies to Prevent Progression of COVID-19, Including Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, Zinc, and Vitamin D3 With or Without Intravenous Vitamin C: An International, Multicentre, Randomised Trial, PubMed Central, 25 November 2021
Previous coronavirus outbreaks sparked interest from the complementary medicine community who began investigating natural solutions for treating SARS and MERS infections. These natural substances demonstrating viral inhibition of SARS-coronavirus are likely also effective against the 2019 coronavirus.
These naturally-occurring, whole food-derived substances with proven coronavirus-inhibiting properties are listed below:
- Liquorice root. Glycyrrhizin, an active constituent of liquorice roots, has been shown to exhibit potent inhibitory activity against SARS-coronavirus replication. Additionally, glycyrrhizin appears to be more effective during the early stages of coronavirus replication.
- Flavonoids. The activity of coronavirus proteases is a key factor in coronaviruses’ ability to propagate in cells. Flavonoids, however, directly inhibit coronavirus protease activity, resulting in decreased virus propagation. The flavonoids with the highest virus inhibitory power appear to be herbacetin, isobavachalcone, quercetin 3‐β‐d‐glucoside, and helichrysetin.
- Chameleon plant (Houttuynia cordata). In one animal study, Chameleon plant aqueous extract demonstrated significant antiviral activity against the SARS-coronavirus in vivo. The study also found that the herb stimulated the proliferation of mouse splenic lymphocytes in a dose-dependent manner, suggesting it also functions as an immunomodulatory plant.
- Chinese medicine preparations. Chinese medicine has been frequently used as an adjunct therapy to treat SARS patients, as evidenced by a Cochrane systematic review that concluded Chinese Medicine as an adjunct therapy “may improve symptoms, quality of life and absorption of pulmonary infiltration, and decrease the corticosteroid dosage for SARS patients”. Another study has also proposed ShuFengJieDu Capsules and Lianhuaqingwen Capsule as a potentially effective treatment for 2019 novel coronavirus, considering previous studies demonstrating their ability to both treat and prevent respiratory infectious viruses.
Source: Studies Find Natural Treatments for Coronavirus, GreenMedInfo, 20 February 2020
Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest uncensored news in your inbox…
WE URGENTLY NEED YOUR HELP…
We’re not funded by the Government
to publish lies & propaganda on their
behalf like the mainstream media.
Instead, we rely solely on our support. So
please support us in our efforts to bring you
honest, reliable, investigative journalism
today. It’s secure, quick and easy…