Breaking News

Vaccinated People Emitting MAC Addresses; What’s Causing This Phenomenon?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The phenomenon of MAC emissions from people “vaccinated” against Covid is an alarming fact that demonstrates a cause-and-effect relationship, Corona2Inspect wrote. Corona2Inspect has made a short video to explain how it is happening and what the possible effects could be.  But before you get to the video at the end of this article, a bit of background to the contents of Covid injections as they relate to the MAC phenomenon.

Let’s not lose touch…Your Government and Big Tech are actively trying to censor the information reported by The Exposé to serve their own needs. Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest uncensored news in your inbox…

Follow The Exposé’s Official Channel on Telegram here
Join the conversation in our Telegram Discussion Group here

There are three clear pieces of evidence that micro or nanotechnology related to nano-communication is in the Covid injections, Mik Andersen of Corona2Inspect explained during an interview with RichPlanet earlier this year.

The first is the detection of rectangular and quadrangular objects that respond to a morphology of micro or nano “bowtie antennae” or double and quadruple leaf “bowties”, which are explicitly collected in the scientific literature in the context of intracorporeal wireless nano communication networks for nanoelectronic devices.

The second evidence is the detection of objects with apparent circumscribed circuitry, with an important similarity to the demux circuits of nano routers, among other devices not yet identified, see the images obtained by La Quinta Columna and the New Zealand team of researchers.

Third, the location of graphic evidence of epitexial self-assembly based on synthetic or artificial DNA templates.  A new test of synthetic DNA self-assembly and nanotechnology has recently been obtained, finding an exact match between the type of crystals that form in vaccines, compared to those observed in the scientific literature on DNA nanotechnology. This last finding is about to be published, and we hope that it ends up dispelling any doubts about it.

Mik Andersen further explained that Wireless nano communication networks for intracorporeal nanodevices have two clear goals.

The first is to monitor and collect data on the parameters, activity or neurological, cardiac and physiological data of the individual, facilitating their transmission to remote servers and databases, on the Internet, to form the Big Data and its analytics through artificial intelligence (“AI”) software.

The second is to interact with individuals, especially in the neural section and the human psyche.

MAC addresses are set up in memory circuits (we think also built with synthetic DNA and graphene). In this way, they receive the electromagnetic signals and automatically encode them into another simpler type of signal, called TS-OOK, with which the data is re-transmitted in binary to a next level in the topology, that is, the nano interface … The nano interface is another self-assembled electronic device that is capable of encoding TS-OOK binary data for transmission outside the body.

The nano interface transmits messages with very specific headers, where the MAC device is identified, the IP address to which the information is sent and the binary content with the information obtained by the nodes in the base of the topology. These messages have to be received by a ‘gateway’ – a mobile device or smartphone that has an Internet connection – which would be responsible for sending the message to its destination, without its owner knowing, remaining hidden in the data traffic. In other words, any mobile phone close to the vaccinated individual could be transmitting the data generated by the nanonetwork.

Mik Andersen also explained that the MAC addresses are not “always on.”

A vaccinated person does not always emit these MAC addresses, visible through the mobile phone’s Bluetooth receiver. This is described in the scientific literature, specifically in the DCCORONA and EECORONA wireless nano communication protocols. As indicated, one of the problems of nano communication networks is the limited energy they have to operate. This means that they are not always on, working, or signalling. It only happens when they receive signals from outside the body or when information is collected that must be transmitted.

Mik Andersen recommends watching a three-part documentary, ‘Brain Jabbed’, made by Richard Hall, host of RichPlanet TV, which explains many of the topics covered in his interview with RichPlanet.  The first part of Brain Jabbed can be found by following this LINK.

Read more: RichPlanet’s interview with Mik Andersen and Covid vaccine analysis

In a recent video, Mik Anderson summarised the MAC address phenomenon.  What could be causing it, what it consists of, what implications it has for the person and society, the role of MAC protocols in the network and more.

At the end of the video, a section has been dedicated to speculating about the possible uses based on those stated in scientific literature and the content confirmed and revealed in vaccines, graphene and derivatives.

As the topics discussed may be complex for most of us to understand, we have attached a copy of the video’s transcript which you may find useful.

After watching Corona2Inspect’s video below you may wish to test the MAC phenomenon for yourself using your smartphone. To enable you to do so, in the article ‘Summary of the MAC phenomenon and the intracorporeal network of nano communications’, Corona2Inspect gives the applications and MAC OIU finders to check if the MAC addresses your phone is detecting belong to any electronic device manufacturer.  Below these instructions, Corona2Inspect has listed numerous scientific papers which you can use to conduct deeper research.

Corona2Inspect: Summary of the MAC phenomenon and the intra-body nano-network of communications,
8 May 2022 (24 mins)
Vaccinated People Emitting MAC Addresses; What’s Causing This Phenomenon?
Share this page to Telegram
4.6 10 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
114 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
1 month ago

[…] !!!  Vaccinated People Emitting MAC Addresses; What’s Causing This Phenomenon?   BY RHODA […]

vekoyi
vekoyi

This year now its very very easy to earn more income online. start using this job and earn more than $15000 every month very easily. now its time for you to change your life. check this website for info.
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)> http://Www.Homzjob.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by vekoyi
sohih
sohih

Making money online more than $15k just by doing simple work from home. I have received $18376 last month. Its an easy and simple job to do and its earnings are much better than regular office job and even a little child can do this and earns money. Everybody must try this job by just use the info on this page…
https://s.w.org/images/core/emoji/13.1.0/svg/1f642.svg AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)> https://www.workbz.com

Last edited 1 month ago by sohih
Ministry of Truth
Ministry of Truth
1 month ago

Strange, I turned my blue tooth on with my iPhone in my office and only picked up the normal 4 items I know. I turned it off, and turned it back on in the living next to my cat and bingo, the known implanted chip in cat popped up as BLE003. Turned it off back in my office its gone. Tried it again and BT450DS0810 came up next to my room mate, who is vaccinated and was standing next to my cat and he did not know I did this. Went back in my home office and both are gone.

Sarah
Sarah
Reply to  Ministry of Truth
1 month ago

I am making $92 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I’m my non-public boss. that is what I do….. http://www.incomehd.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sarah
Reply to  Ministry of Truth
1 month ago

Yea and your roommate had is phone in his pocket or on a nearby shelf or within ten meters.

1 month ago

There is no BT signal emmited by the body! There is only fake “evidence” which proves only improperly performed experiments – at best.

Anyone can verify that this BT emission theory is nothing more than BS.

You can try it with anyone whom you know for sure is covid jabbed, and willing to verify this theory. You need to make sure there are no electronic devices (preferably none at all), other than your smartphone which is used to scan for other BT enabled devices, anywhere near you. If you still pick up some (unknown) BT signal, just go together further away to a more remote location, in any case away from houses and other man made objects (some BT signals can still be picked up from quite a distance). That’s all!

Because of the simplicity of it and of course just as a curiosity, I performed this experiment myself and obviously I never detected anything…

Notice:
BT signals may show up differently depending on your smartphone type/brand & OS as well as the received signal strength. The (same) BT signal your smartphone picks up, normally shows up as a device name and associated icon, if strong (close) enough, or just as a MAC Address with or without a (device) associated icon (e.g. such as headphones or TV set), if weaker (or due to other reasons).

I suspect the unexplained BT MAC Addresses people (me too) pick up with their mobile devices may be due to some hidden usage of the BT on many smartphones by certain Apps, such as Corona/Covid related (contact tracing)… In any case, simply assuming that such unknown signals can only be emmited by bodies, without verification, it’s just stupid!

Reply to  Freeman2

the patents Charles Lieber has , click on this ,
once the page opens , click on ‘ Quick Search’ Then enter ‘Lieber Charles in the ‘Term 1’ and ‘Term 2 ‘ box and click and you will find the first list and click on next you will see the second list, of all the patents he has in nanowire technology and interfacing with human biology and neurology at the microscopic level, he is the inventor of 50 patents in this field . Have a look at patent Patent 7,399,691 and 9,638,717 for example , then you will under stand what this means/involves

These are worth reading, the numbers are below .

11,067,534 Multi-channel nanopore sensing by local electrical potential measurement

10,436,747 Nanopore sensing by local electrical potential measurement

10,435,817 Controlled growth of nanoscale wires

10,369,255 Scaffolds comprising nanoelectronic components for cells, tissues, and other applications

10,355,229 Methods and systems for scaffolds comprising nanoelectronic components

10,119,955 High-resolution molecular sensor

10,049,871 Anisotropic deposition in nanoscale wires8 9,903,862 Nanosensors and

related technologies

9,786,850 Methods and systems for scaffolds comprising nanoelectronic components

9,702,849 Nanopore sensing by local electrical potential measurement1 9,638,717 Nanosca

Reply to  Fleur
1 month ago

A patent does not equal to a functional device. There are tons of patents that never materialized into actual products, for various reasons.

You list those patents as if they prove somehow that injectable BT devices were already available and used in covid-jabs. Unfortunately, there are indeed stupid people who believe that.

I presented a simple way anybody can verify if covid jabbed people do have BT device capability. If you actually care about truth, you should try it! If not, keep dreaming in your fairytale world!

Reply to  Rhoda Wilson
1 month ago

You can attach images to your response or link to them, provide some evidence to back up your claim. Because all you have is a bunch of claims and no evidence. Freeman is correct, a patent does not mean a functioning and serviceable technology.

Reply to  Rhoda Wilson
1 month ago

FFS. Go out into the open. In a room? Who knows what is in the room and in other nearby rooms? I can currently pick up 18 devices in this room and there’s only one laptop computer in here. All the other devices are in heighbouring rooms and houses. Why are all of you crazies so against performing a real test? You’re like all those “psychics” who refuse to go into a lab. Also, you dismiss all the people who tell you you’re cuckoo because you know better, then you tell them they’re cuckoo for dismissing you.

Reply to  Rhoda Wilson
1 month ago

“Does that fit into what you’re explaining?”
Not really. From your story it looks like the 2 ‘suspects’ were not cooperating in your experiments, so you assume you know for sure what electronic devices they had. What if they still had a BT headset/earpiece or some other BT enabled gadget (a [USB] BT adapter or stick, MP3 player, spy recorder etc.) which they carry with them when they leave?!

Even if these 2 guys don’t work in your office, as it seems to be the case, you can still ask them to cooperate with you. Normally they should be interested to know the truth about this issue… If they are _sincerely_ cooperating, you may be able to settle this case. Wishful thinking is not enough to prove the case.

I am only interested to know the truth! That’s why, after watching a few videos allegedly showing how unexplained MAC Addresses appear upon a BT scan, I tried it myself to figure out what’s going on. So far I found no real evidence that the covid jabs enable BT in recipients, hence I doubt the validity of this theory! And I challenge the believers in this theory to do the experiment themselves, but _properly_, i.e. by making sure there is no other BT device than the one scanning and the suspect body. Is it fair enough?

Reply to  Rhoda Wilson
1 month ago

The problem with your approach is the one I already mentioned before: you didn’t make sure the suspects had no hidden BT devices, e.g. in their pocket, which is a very common place to keep small items (such as those mentioned before: earphones/earpiece etc.) when not in use. It is also to be expected that such items were stored before entering, and you simply didn’t know about that since you obviously didn’t ask them for cooperation.

So you didn’t perform the tests properly, and it’s sad that as a result now, in your words: “There is no doubt in my mind these two particular people are emitting MAC addresses.” because that makes it (much) more difficult for you to objectively reconsider this issue… we know how this is!

As I suggested before, you could properly experiment by asking the 2 suspects to cooperate… one at a time and only if you can be sure they don’t cheat just for fun.

I’m also aware that maybe I only tested people who received the jab without this component (like your 3rd visitor?). Even though from a technical perspective I find it highly unlikely that such a complex device (obviously, the ‘believers’ here have not the slightest idea how a ‘normal’ BT device is actually constructed in detail, otherwise they wouldn’t be so sure that that’s not something to even consider as a concern for the feasibility of their theory) is already available as theorized and in widespread usage, but only detectable in certain covid injected people via the emitted BT signal, I don’t reject apriori this theory as “impossible”. But unless I get undeniable proof on this, I remain very skeptic. (I don’t exclude such theories to be spread just to distract and discredit the covid-system critics.)

“Have you tried testing for MAC addresses?”
I didn’t use a special App to do the scan, just the one provided with the phone. On Android I noticed that the same received signal can be listed in different conditions besides the normal way (as a device name), also only as a MAC Address, still with the device associated icon (e.g. headphones icon), or with the BT icon, apparently depending on the signal strength and/or its quality (due to reflection and/or interference). In a supermarket there are plenty of such unknown MACs picked up…

I don’t really see any reason why using a special App (supposedly to always show the MAC?) would make any difference to test the theory under consideration.

Reply to  Rhoda Wilson
1 month ago

“I made sure they had no “hidden devices.””
Sorry, I just can’t imagine how you did that, while you didn’t want them to know what you were doing… I also wonder why you avoided to ask them for cooperation, and why you avoid this subject!?

How would you react, if you were in my place and had this same discussion? Would you just accept the presented evidence as undeniable proof that covid jabs embed a BT device in (some of the) recipients?

“It seems you’re quick to give an opinion and slow to ask a question, am I right?”
You never know if you hear again from someone else in the comments section. You know how this commenting works. So I have to use the available info, which can be sometimes misunderstood. This is the human nature, we all make mistakes…

Reply to  Freeman2
1 month ago

Do the research Freeman , you will be surprised what you do not know yet.

Reply to  Freeman2
Reply to  Fleur
1 month ago

Led around by the nose by the organ grinders much?

Time
Time
Reply to  Freeman2
1 month ago

You are scared as deep down you know they have this power over you. The science has moved into our bodies mRNA, its real time happening and global. Digital ID passports are next. Card-less paperless and soon cashless .. of course most will say its stupid as fear kicks in. Staying blind to the reality is also stupid, from a certain viewpoint.

Reply to  Time
1 month ago

Your arrogance is astounding and no better than that of those who are trying to do what they are. Your making blind and stupid assumptions with this statement which is stupid at best. “most will say its stupid as fear kicks in.” What evidence have you got to back up your claim this Mac transmitter claim is “reality’? None, because nobody not one single researcher has used appropriate testing, measuring and capture protocols to prove their claims.

Reply to  Aria
1 month ago

Yet another “dr” (to legitimise it), yet again in a room in a building, yet again publishing a “paper” (that will make him better known and therefore richer), with no evidence but him saying it was so.

Reply to  Time
1 month ago

What the F have digital IDs, cardless and paperless got to do with made up nano machines?

Kenan Meyer
Kenan Meyer
Reply to  Freeman2

use a suitable Faraday cage

Dan
Dan
Reply to  Freeman2
1 month ago

I’ve been testing this for months, these addresses relate to people, NOT phones or apps.
They were never around before this insane mass injection of the people started.

Reply to  Dan
1 month ago

“these addresses relate to people, NOT phones or apps.”
Really?! And just how did you figure it out?

Ripples
Ripples
Reply to  Freeman2
1 month ago

there is a paid troll in every thread, gaslighting people saying “I only want the TRUTH” lmao <.<

Reply to  Ripples
1 month ago

No need to inform us about your new job here! bye!

Dan
Dan
Reply to  Freeman2
1 month ago

I’ve done numerous tests to prove these. Can’t you work out what that might be?
Injected people with no phones or electrical devices on them by any chance? Nothing getting picked up when there’s no HUMANS around me? etc, etc.
As I said, these strange ‘rarely used devices’ relate to people, NOT phones or other electrical devices (that never have emitted these MAC addresses anyway this is a new phenomenon) – just valid bluetooth names, or model numbers, when Bluetooth is turned on.

[…] Go to Source Follow altnews.org on Telegram […]

[…] Source: Expose-News […]

Implanted Microchip, Klaus Schwab, World Economic Forum and The Great Reset

whatever
whatever
1 month ago

It’s easy to prove that all this is BS by asking yourself the simple question why there aren’t thousands of videos on j_wtube showing it happening — just endless “here I am in a train station” and “look what happens when” and by the way “don’t forget to subscribe to my channel”.

Mea
Mea
Reply to  whatever
1 month ago

There is evidence of nanotechnology in the vaccines. This is not as stupid an idea as you think

james
james
Reply to  Mea
1 month ago

Yeah, we’ve all seen your evidence. Grainy photoshopped images and videos of who knows what. Again, if any of this is real, then prove it. You can’t because it isn’t. Not that long ago all the 5G crazies were saying everyone was going to die when they turned on 5G. How many died? Zero. Before that, billions would die from the jabs. How many died? Not zero, but not billions either. You’re being led around by the nose by people who’re taking faked up evidence and using it as click bait to make money from donations and adverts. I’m sorry if you can’t see that. Really I am. What you say is in a small part true — lots of people have died from the vax for instance — but it’s nowhere near as bad as you’re being told. Nanotech does not exist. Nanotech is tiny little machines that “self assemble” and do something. They don’t exist. But you won’t ever believe me because you’ve been indoctrinated to believe it. Years from now you’re going to blush from believing it. But not now. You’re being scammed. And no, I don’t work for the scumbag government.

Last edited 1 month ago by james
Reply to  Fleur
1 month ago

Noting your name I will assume you wear makeup every day and use powders and the like. Well here is a news flash for you, they have been putting nano particles in your makeup for two decades. I am willing to bet that not once in your entire life have you ever looked at the ingredients on your makeups and gone to the site of those ingredient manufacturers and read the Material Safety Data Sheet. Watch out for the nano bots in your lipstick.

Reply to  John
1 month ago

“Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.”
― Rabindranath Tagore

Reply to  james
1 month ago

5 G towers not all switched on, have a look at this website you will see where they all are , https://www.speedtest.net/ookla-5g-map

Reply to  james
1 month ago

Sorry James you are on the money in relation to this bluetooth business, but the data from all the governments The Expose’ have analysed and published their findings on is right on the money in terms of deaths and damage to the vaccinated.

Reply to  Mea
1 month ago

Indeed, nanotechnology is used in the jabbs, such as the Lipid Nanoparticles.

There is no evidence however, that the jabs contain some Bluetooth device. See my previous post above, try the proper experiment yourself and tell then what you find!

Reply to  Freeman2
1 month ago

The Bluetooth device is on your phone , it is to connect.

Reply to  Fleur
1 month ago

“The Bluetooth device is on your phone , it is to connect.”
I thought we debated here BT devices injected into the body…

Ripples
Ripples
Reply to  Fleur
1 month ago

lol he is trolling you, of course he knows they are censored. He works for them. Asking “why is it not on youtube” is the stupidest thing to ask ever <.<

Pureblood
Pureblood
1 month ago

Anybody who thinks this phenomenon is fake, simply does not have technical IT background knowledge. They hid their heads in the sand like ostriches when some uncomfortable truth exposed. But like all the conspiracies that have come true since the beginning of the bs pandemic, sooner or later this will be talked a lot like vaccine side effects talked right now and naysayers will find themselves in horrible situation/feeling/depression. Keep denying until you can’t.

ben
ben
Reply to  Pureblood
1 month ago

Oh look, another “expert” who knows all about it. “I’ve worked in BS my whole life therefore…”

SHOW US THE MONEY IF YOU’RE SUCH AN EXPERT.

But you can’t. Funny that, isn’t it?

Reply to  ben
1 month ago

Yes it is scary isn’t it. https://www.harvardmagazine.com/2011/01/virus-sized-transistors and heard of Graphene Oxide ?

Reply to  Fleur
1 month ago

That is a link to a magazine article where the author claims to have created a miniscule transistor — not a nano machine. It’s like he created a screw instead of a car. Tiny bits of bent wire aren’t able to process MAC signals. If they were, you’d be getting MAC signals off every electrical cable in your house, off your pocket calculator, off your microwave and off your electric toothbrush.

Reply to  Pureblood
1 month ago

Sorry, I will simply copy & paste my previous post here again. If you do care about truth, then you will appreciate it!

Anyone can verify that this BT emission theory is nothing more than BS.

Notice:

Reply to  Freeman2
Reply to  Pureblood
1 month ago

Really, so you have extensive experience as an SME in network telecommunications and transmission protocols? So you of all people should have noted what a pile that video and the accompanying document are. The rest of us did. Your comment speaks volumes as to what you don’t have, any critical thinking or networking skills. Your nickname gives it away. “Pureblood”. Your parents vaccinated you as child, all the jabs are bloody toxic to humans, your blood is no purer than mine or anyone else’s. Ignorant little boy.

Pureblood
Pureblood
Reply to  John
1 month ago

Keep denying John. Just continue to bury your head in the sand. I am tired of lecturing 1-2 people in the comment sections of the websites just to make a point or change someones opinion. I am not trying anymore because sheep is gonna sheep. Soon we will all know.

Reply to  Pureblood
1 month ago

Keep posting new info. Many do appreciate it!

gordon blur
gordon blur
Reply to  John
1 month ago

They aren’t ‘vaccines’ ‘john’ they are gene therapies… so comparing them to all your other injections is a fools errand..

1 month ago

[…] Het verschijnsel van MAC-uitzendingen van mensen die “gevaccineerd” zijn tegen Covid is een alarmerend feit dat een oorzaak-gevolg relatie aantoont, zo schrijft Corona2Inspect. Corona2Inspect heeft een korte video gemaakt om uit te leggen hoe het gebeurt en wat de mogelijke gevolgen kunnen zijn. Maar voordat u aan het eind van dit artikel bij de video komt, eerst een beetje achtergrondinformatie over de inhoud van Covid-injecties, zoals die in verband staat met het verschijnsel MAC, schrijft Expose-news.com. […]

1 month ago

[…] online alternative news site THE EXPOSÉ posted an article (https://expose-news.com/2022/05/15/vaccinated-people-emitting-mac-addresses/) with a sure to controversial video which I am uploading to my Bitchute Channel. The original video […]

A Person
A Person
1 month ago

If the video transcript is from Mik Anderson, how come he can’t spell his own name and writes ‘Mick’?

I guess it’s an unusual spelling but usually people know their own names, especially scientists…

A Person
A Person
Reply to  A Person
1 month ago

Oh wait, it’s a video transcript so I guess it’s computer generated automatically…

Giancarlo
Giancarlo
1 month ago

Hi, I have detected MAC signals of people near me vaccinated, and I have copied them. But then doing the research again I saw that those MACs were different. Therefore? Have I seen random numbers, or do people’s MACs actually change?

Reply to  Giancarlo
Dan
Dan
Reply to  Giancarlo
1 month ago

No they don’t change, you’re just picking up different people. When you’re in an area with other people coming and going within your Bluetooth range it will keep picking up new ones every time you refresh.
Try and do more tests away from all other people.
When I am at my home it always picks up the same 3 or 4 MAC addresses that I presume are my jabbed neighbours.

Zuza
Zuza
Reply to  Dan
1 month ago

I downloaded the app and among others like my tv or mobile, i can see 11 non connectable addresses, probably neighbours or people walking outside (i live in a busy area). It is crazy…

1 month ago

I have done my own testing and I’m very disappointed. The Expose’ you do great work slicing and dicing the data and exposing the filth with solid evidence based arguments backed up by data. You did not do your due diligence on this piece. At best it is amateurish and produces zero evidence to support the claims.
The quality of some of the pieces lately are lacking in quality, I like to donate to sites I use a lot, yet coming in lately I am not so inspired and this piece does nothing to change that.

Freeman
Freeman
Reply to  John
1 month ago

To be fair they are not a medical journal peer reviewing research. This is more of a guest written article looking at the alleged MAC phenomenon.

1 month ago

[…] Read more: Vaccinated People Emitting MAC Addresses; What’s Causing This Phenomenon? […]

Dan
Dan
1 month ago

I can confirm this MAC address situation among injected people.
I’ve been experimenting with this for months now.
People are also doing this in graveyards now too, the newly buried are still emitting MAC addresses even after dying. I haven’t tested this myself though yet.

Reply to  Dan
1 month ago

LOL. Next stop alien MAC addresses from flying saucers.

1 month ago

[…] a little background on the content of Covid injections, as it relates to the MAC phenomenon, Expose-news.com writes […]

John Fugazzi
John Fugazzi
1 month ago

Wow, I needed a good laugh today. What a load of codswallop. Maybe you guys can fleece the idiots that believe this bs even more with a faraday cage range of clothing lol

Reply to  John Fugazzi
Last edited 1 month ago by Fleur
Reply to  Fleur
1 month ago

Yep, it’s the wire guy again. It never worked out for him did it? A wire does not make a computer.

[…] by Rhoda Wilson, Expose News: […]

YourGranny
YourGranny
1 month ago

OMG, I can’t believe ppl can be so dumb to trust that source. How do you think BT devices work with no batteries? Dumb freaking retards

[…] by Rhoda Wilson, Expose News: […]

1 month ago

To all those people spouting off about being experts in “IT” and “tech” and that nanomachines exist:

1. Show us a nanomachine. Not a photoshopped image or video. An actual nanomachine.
2. Explain the smallest manufactured thing – a CPU or camera perhaps – and how the “bad guys” have managed to manufacture things a million times smaller. Explain the manufacturing process and the equipment used to do it.
3. Explain how they’re powered.
4. Explain how they communicate.
5. Explain how they move.
6. Explain how they’re programmed.

Don’t try to brush it off with “it’s all kept secret” because that’s just sophistry. If you supposedly know about all this then you necessarily know some or all of the above.

1 month ago

[…] Summary of the MAC phenomenon and the intra-body nano-network of communications,   Read More 8 May 2022 (24 mins) Post Views: […]

afshintxgmailcom
afshintxgmailcom
1 month ago

Well, didn’t I warn you fools? The Gnostic Truth just happened to be THE Truth about this matter.

afshintxgmailcom
afshintxgmailcom
1 month ago

This is a good expose. It basically articulates in more concrete and elaborated terms the architecture of “Fifth Column Technotyrannical Control” that I had been working to get through to people over the telematic barrier of the deceptively covertly controlled internet(s). The complex control of what may be called “censorship metatopologies” which are kept hidden and operate as the substrate upon which the publicly disclosed topologies operate, is effectively modeled by Fusion Centers and the entire Panoptoconic Control Grid is modeled well by the total surveillance on false pretexts, total information awareness methodologies of the “war on this that or the other”. All of these generates the “Full Spectrum Dominance X Total Information Awareness” scenario of Total Control through Advanced, Systemic, and Compartmentalized yet Powerfully and Pervasively Distributed Covert Information Catalysis of Extortion and Fraud taken to technologically exponentiated singularity-approaching limits. They even basically reveal this as Bread and Circus distraction while giving Karmic “lease” to the fish to escape before reeling it in if it does not so much as fight.

[…] BY RHODA WILSON ON MAY 15, 2022  […]

1 month ago

[…] Vaccinated People Emitting MAC Addresses; What’s Causing This Phenomenon? […]

1 month ago

[…] bekommt man da zu zu sehen? Einer Theorie hat sich nun auch The Exposé angenommen und schreibt in einem neuen […]

1 month ago

[…] bekommt man da zu zu sehen? Einer Theorie hat sich nun auch The Exposé angenommen und schreibt in einem neuen […]

1 month ago

[…] puoi vedere lì? Una teoria ha ora anche L’Esposizione accettato e scrive in un nuovo […]

1 month ago

[…] możesz zobaczyć? Exposé również podjęło teorię i pisze w nowym […]

Blewtruth
Blewtruth
1 month ago

Naysayers, I bet you haven’t enabled developer options and then made bt devices without names visible. Schoolboy error 🤦‍♂️. (Also check mac vendor of what you detect) . Do that. No app needed. What do you think now? 😂 🤖

Reply to  Blewtruth
1 month ago

Naysayers doubt that the signals are emmited by the bodies, not that there are no MACs detected…

Reply to  Freeman2
1 month ago

Just check instead of continuously disagreeing .https://www.orwell.city/2021/11/MAC.html and the next link you can see the type of numbers will show up on your phone https://circleofthedolphins.wordpress.com/2021/09/16/a-readers-message-to-henry-makow-the-jabbed-are-connected-to-bluetooth-through-their-personal-666-mark-of-the-beast-microchip-certificate-of-vaccination-id-covid-barcode-2/ You need to adjust your phone if you do not pick it up because it is really there.

Reply to  Fleur
1 month ago

I explained what the problem is with this kind of “evidence” like yours. See my discussion with the author of this article above!

seymoure buttes
seymoure buttes

based psyop

Leonard Bremner
Leonard Bremner
1 month ago
  • I think the whole covid scam was about getting the chance to test all kinds of nano tech possibilities on as many as they could and other weapons which could kill or subvert people. At a flick of a switch. Someone stated at the start that a nanotech item would be injected to trace and track people that were inoculated and that this item was controlled from the streetlights. An electronic engineer found that this was the case. They found directional beam arrays with the power of a microwave in many street lights that are also radio controlled which I think is also connected to the new visual smoke alarms, which are now mandatory installed in all council houses. There is one in each room and corridors and they are connected by radio to each other and they can not be switched off as they are sealed completely with a 10 year lithium ion battery which are prone to exploding. This is way beyond anyone’s imagination and far more complex than it looks. A lot more is probably being implemented to use the internet of things to control; everyone like a taged slave with no options!
1 month ago

People who want to test this theory presented here should be aware that there are also artificial cardiac pacemakers (implanted) using BT. Check this out (needs translation):

Interesting also that FB has not (yet) censored this video…

1 month ago

[…] 15. Mai 2022 The Expose: Vaccinated People Emitting MAC Addresses; What’s Causing This Phenomenon? […]

1 month ago

[…] – Vaccinated People Emitting MAC Addresses; What’s Causing This Phenomenon? […]

1 month ago

[…] Vaccinated People Emitting MAC Addresses; What’s Causing This Phenomenon?, The Expose, 15, maj […]