On Thursday Global Aviation Advocacy Coalition (GAAC”) wrote an open letter to the UK Civil Aviation Authority (“CAA”).
GAAC comprises international aviation professionals, medical and scientific expert groups from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Austria, Netherlands and Switzerland, as well as passengers.
Let’s not lose touch…Your Government and Big Tech are actively trying to censor the information reported by The Exposé to serve their own needs. Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest uncensored news in your inbox…
Representing international aircrew and citizens who fly within and through UK airspace and on UK carriers, GAAC asked CAA the following questions:
- An explanation of how CAA assesses Covid-19 vaccines’ suitability for pilots.
- Whether CAA collect reports of Covid-19 vaccine effects, side effects and severe adverse events.
- If CCA is aware of any Covid-19 vaccine-induced adverse events in any UK pilot. If so, how many? And, how does CAA categorise the severity of adverse events?
- Whether in any given year CAA maintains data relating to pilots’ medical certificates that are held, temporarily suspended and permanently suspended. If so, how many years’ data does CAA hold?
- In the event pilots do not self-report medical issues, how and when does CAA, via its medical system, become aware of pilots’ medical issues?
- What proportion of all flights that CAA is responsible for regulating within UK airspace are conducted by multi-person crews and what proportion are conducted by a single pilot?
- Does CAA hold data documenting passenger and crew incidents, accidents and diversions of any aircraft inside UK airspace and/or on G-registered aircraft globally?
- How many pilots have the CAA authorised to engage in any phase of clinical trials for any Covid-19 drug, treatment, therapy, protocol or vaccine; and/or any form of trial, protocol or evaluation of “mix-and-match” Covid-19 boosters use e.g., Pfizer vaccination followed by another manufacturer’s vaccine?
GAAC confirmed yesterday that CAA had acknowledged receipt of their letter and will reply in due course.
Read GAAC’s open letter in full HERE.
Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest uncensored news in your inbox…
The Expose is now censored by
Google, Facebook, Twitter & PayPal.
So we need your help to ensure
We can continue to bring you the
facts the mainstream refuse to…
We’re not funded by the Government
to publish lies & propaganda on their
behalf like the mainstream media.
Instead, we rely solely on our support. So
please support us in our efforts to bring you
honest, reliable, investigative journalism
today. It’s secure, quick and easy…
The Expose Bitcoin Wallet Address –
Categories: Breaking News