- If a child who is developing normally has a vaccination of any type and then regresses (and loses mental or physical functions) then, in my professional view, the vaccine is responsible – unless and until proved otherwise. I am, by the way, constantly amazed at the number of people who are noisily publicly opposed to the covid-19 jab but who remain enthusiastic about the scores of vaccines given to small children. These vaccines, let me remind you, are given without adequate long-term safety testing. (Enthusiastic supporters of vaccines, who claim that they are perfectly safe, might like to try to explain why governments have, over the years, handed out billions in compensation to patients damaged by prescribed vaccines.)
- Given Sunak’s family links to the WEF I suspect that if Sunak is elected Britain’s next Prime Minister (by a tiny constituency of Tory party members, let us not forget) then our real prime Minister will be a fellow called Sir Klaus Schwab. Shocked and terrified Britons will be begging the awful Boris Johnson to return.
- I’ll pay the BBC £10,000 to let me debate covid live for thirty minutes on peak time national television or radio with their favoured health expert Devi Sridhar. We could, among other things, discuss the safety and effectiveness of the covid-19 jab.
- The wild, unbridled enthusiasm for women to take part in professional sports, triggered by the success of the women’s football team, should be welcomed with a proviso. Modern professional sport is a high stress business. As more and more women get involved in high level sports, so the difference in life expectation between men and women will continue to shrink.
- I had my first mobile telephone in the 1980s. It was the size and weight of two house bricks and filled a briefcase. I needed it because I was writing daily features for national newspapers. My next phone was much smaller and could run on AA batteries if its internal battery ran out. My current mobile phone is 2G. When I saw news headlines announcing that 2G phones were to be withdrawn I was alarmed. And then I discovered that smart meters use 2G. I now feel quite safe with my 2G phone. Isn’t that delightful? If they turn off my old phone they’ll also turn off all those damned smart meters. Sometimes life can be exquisite. (Incidentally, do the mad enthusiasts who welcomed the 5G phones know that there will soon be 6G phones and those wretched 5G devices will be as out of date as leech jars?)
- Farmers seem to think they are fighting a battle for survival against the green, climate change group think loonies. They should be so lucky. They are really fighting the conspirators whose plan it is to close all farms, market gardens and allotments. If farmers and their supporters don’t have the brains to join us in the Resistance Movement then they are lost. The widely promoted re-wilding schemes are even dottier than the set-a-side scheme so loved by the EU.
- The Bank of England’s affordability test existed to ensure that home buyers could cope with a three per cent percentage rise in interest rates. Now that inflation is soaring, unemployment is going up, costs are rising and interest rates going up, the Bank of England has abandoned the affordability test. The only conceivable reason for this that I can think of is that the removal of the test will lead to more re-possessions and more bankruptcies. Bit blatant, don’t you think?
- In 2023, the EU will introduce a new ‘Entry Exit System’ which will enable electronic readers to capture the names, fingerprints and facial images of all travellers. Plus the date and place of entry and exit. Travellers won’t be able to enter the EU without handing over their fingerprints and facial images.
- Germany is about to slide back into the Dark Ages. In a panic (and thanks to the mad greenies) the Germans decided to close down their nuclear power plants. And so, guess what? Germany is now reopening its coal power plants. I bet the greenies love that. Meanwhile, preparations for the winter are racing ahead in Germany. There is talk of rationing hot water for private households. Surely Western politicians started all this by pushing Russia into a war and then introducing sanctions designed to punish ordinary citizens all over the world – particularly in Africa and Asia where hundreds of millions will die as a direct result of those sanctions.
- The world is heading for a very dark and cold winter. Energy-dependent businesses are going to have to close (partly because of the high price of energy and partly because of rationing). Factories and shops may have to go onto a three-day week. Staff will be encouraged to work from home (but most will simply sit and watch TV or use zoom to chat) and we’ll be back to enforced lockdowns and damaged productivity. Unemployment is going to rise. And, whatever the politicians may say, taxes will have to stay high (and probably go higher) to pay for it all. Just thought you’d like to know. Oh, there is one bright point: as things get tougher more and more people will revert to using cash – instead of flashing their plastic. The progress to a digital world may slow a little.
Vernon Coleman’s book Endgame explains how we got here – and where the conspirators want us to end up. It’s essential reading for anyone wanting to know the truth about why we are losing our freedom, our privacy and our humanity.
Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest uncensored news in your inbox…
WE URGENTLY NEED YOUR HELP…
We’re not funded by the Government
to publish lies & propaganda on their
behalf like the mainstream media.
Instead, we rely solely on our support. So
please support us in our efforts to bring you
honest, reliable, investigative journalism
today. It’s secure, quick and easy…
Just choose your preferred method
to show your support below support
Categories: Breaking News, Did You Know?, Opinion Pages, World News
[…] By Dr Vernon Coleman If a child who is developing normally has a vaccination of any type and then regresses (and loses mental or physical functions) then, in my professional view, the […] Source link […]
I too had a first generation phone back in 1986-7 (I still have it) and I currently use a Nokia 6310 which I purchased over 20 years ago. I never ‘progressed’ beyond that. Not being very tech savvy, is Dr. Coleman correct when he says smart meters are on 2G?
Regarding Dr. Coleman’s desire to debate with Devi Shridhar on the BBC/MSM, he ought to know that this will never happen, even if he were to offer significantly more.
In the halcyon pre-covid era, leading Christian creation scientists were constantly offering to debate with Richard Dawkins and other leading evolutionists on BBC/MSM, and their pleas constantly fell on deaf ears, the voice of reason and truth being shut out. Note the similarity?
Dawkins, and the BBC programmers aren’t stupid, they knew that by debating with little known creation scientists would give them credibility, up their profile, and worse still, their viewers might start to think!
No, it has, and will always be the BBC/MSM’s agenda to ridicule, and censor creation scientists, as it will be with the anti covid vaccine scientists.
Braxman sells de-Googled phones on YouTube; there are also Linux phones.
[…] Dr Vernon Coleman: […]
I have understood all what is happening for some time, followed dr coleman for 2 years and many others Delores Cahill way back in May 2020, warned us all, and many others since on everything from agenda 2030 the UN deep state WEF and so on. The problem I have with all of this, is, Who is fighting against it?? Who is trying to stop it?? Who is up front and out there batting for us??
The answer is nobody! They sold you out as a farm animal long ago.
Sad be for me to say, but you are absolutely correct.
I never realized and never knew where it came from and so long ago.
As a child about 7 a lymphatic node next too my appendix swelled up massively putting pressure on my appendix. The doctors could not understand why I was in pain when I tried to walk.
This occured for months in the end my family doctor forced it along the line this family does not complain about this kind of thing at all. So they opened me up to discover the problem and removed the appenedix because of this enlarged lymph node.
Same thing happened again when give a tetanus jab as a booster later in life a really big lymph node swelled up on my neck.
But our governments would not do anything that would help injure us right? /S/S/S How naive we were.
Less than a year later at unversity I ended up with Transverse Myelitis and paralyzed and kicked into the UK dsability sin bin for years.
This path is one of the reason I now refuse all vaccines no matter what.
Because the vaccines arer not integrated with myt DNA it is not possible to make a 100% safew vaccine not even for children. Ask me again when you have perfected this path and can write 100% safe on the product and no indemnity from prosecution needed.
Governments deceive people and up until covid this was really effective then the curtain was pulled back.
That wicked, and oft repeated mantra “VACCINES ARE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE” makes my stomach turn. Mankind is but a guinea pig farm to Big Pharma.
Wish BIG PHARMA, THE U.S. GOVERNMENT, AND THE MSM would
market the quackcines for what they really ARE!
ETERNAL LIFE BLESSINGS FOR YAHWEH’S SAINTS!
If you got rid of the Bank of England and your Middle Eastern king, you wouldn’t have these problems.
However, Britain started two world wars to remain enslaved and to force it onto others.
[…] by Dr Vernon Coleman, Expose News: […]
In addition to all the other myriad off toxins, heavy metal contaminates, parasites, and numerous other bio hazards present in these current and past vaccines, be aware that since the 5 th of January 2022, there has also been an additional component in the tap water, namely clostridium difficile, and unlike its other counterpart this version is genetically modified so that antibiotics, antibacterial herbs, or any other treatment modalities have no effect, as the immune system is unable to identify it as a pathogen. The symptoms include (but not limited to) gastro intestinal symptoms , sickness, nausea, abdominal discomfort, severe bloating and wind, constipation and or dihorea, extreme tiredness and lethargy, and UTI infections namely interstitial cystitis, in addition as this infection is very effective at lowering your inate immune system it then leaves you vunerable for additional infections mostly those of Staphylococus Aureus, which is an upper respiratory infection. Do be aware and if possible avoid tap water.
[…] Zdroj:https://expose-news.com/2022/08/23/things-bbc-news-forgot-to-tell-you/ […]