Breaking News

Former Japanese Minister of Internal Affairs proves he has developed cancer from the covid “vaccines”

Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...
Please share our story!


On Monday, Kazuhiro Haraguchi, former Japanese Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications, said that he had developed cancer from the covid vaccines he received, and has the evidence to prove it.

“We must put an end to the tragedies caused by the covid-19 vaccine as soon as possible,” he said.

Let’s not lose touch…Your Government and Big Tech are actively trying to censor the information reported by The Exposé to serve their own needs. Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest uncensored news in your inbox…

Stay Updated!

Stay connected with News updates by Email

Loading


Kazuhiro Haraguchi gained international attention a year ago when he gave a rousing speech at a protest against the World Health Organisation held in Tokyo, Japan. During his speech, he recounted his own battle with cancer shortly after receiving the mRNA injections. “Two out of the three supposed vaccines I received were lethal batches,” he stated. 

He then apologised for the Japanese government’s covid “vaccine” campaign and expressed his grief for those who succumbed to vaccine-related deaths.  “I apologise to all of you. So many have died, and they shouldn’t have,” he said.

“When I travel around to different areas, I see those who can’t stand, can’t walk, can’t go to school, can’t go to work. We could have prevented these injuries from happening, but we did not,” he added.

Further reading:

On Monday, he tweeted the following:

Aussie17 tweeted an image of Haraguchi’s tweet, to which Fseiichizb4 responded with a video clip taken from a sitting of the Japanese Financial and Monetary Affairs Committee.  According to the clip, it dates from 18 February 2025.

“This paper will be published,” he said. “It’s a paper on my cancer cells taken two years ago.”  The analysis determined that he had not been infected with covid but spike (“S”) proteins “were diffusely distributed in my cancer cells.  The experimental result shows it is highly likely caused by S proteins,” he said.

You can watch Haraguchi’s full contribution to the Financial and Monetary Affairs Committee on his YouTube channel.  The video is in Japanese, but there is the option on YouTube to show subtitles roughly translated into a variety of languages, including English.  He begins to speak about covid vaccines at timestamp 26:54.  The clip above begins at timestamp 27:25.

Last month, on 9 April, Haraguchi uploaded a video onto his YouTube channel of another sitting of the Financial and Monetary Affairs Committee.  At the end, “with his remaining time,” Haraguchi spoke about “the vaccine” (see timestamp 16:28).  As with the video mentioned above, there is an option on YouTube to show roughly translated subtitles.

At timestamp 20:13, Haraguchi said, “Recently, I started to develop this thing in my cells.  The spike protein [from the covid vaccine] was still present in my body a year and a half after I had taken it.  How long do you think this mRNA vaccine will last?”

The response from the Minister was that it is unclear how long the “effectiveness” of the injections will last.

Your Government & Big Tech organisations
try to silence & shut down The Expose.

So we need your help to ensure
we can continue to bring you the
facts the mainstream refuses to.

The government does not fund us
to publish lies and propaganda on their
behalf like the Mainstream Media.

Instead, we rely solely on your support. So
please support us in our efforts to bring
you honest, reliable, investigative journalism
today. It’s secure, quick and easy.

Please choose your preferred method below to show your support.

Stay Updated!

Stay connected with News updates by Email

Loading


Please share our story!
author avatar
Rhoda Wilson
While previously it was a hobby culminating in writing articles for Wikipedia (until things made a drastic and undeniable turn in 2020) and a few books for private consumption, since March 2020 I have become a full-time researcher and writer in reaction to the global takeover that came into full view with the introduction of covid-19. For most of my life, I have tried to raise awareness that a small group of people planned to take over the world for their own benefit. There was no way I was going to sit back quietly and simply let them do it once they made their final move.
5 2 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
8 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Strategos
Strategos
3 months ago

The Justice Department opened a criminal investigation into former New York governor – and current NYC Mayoral front-runner – Andrew Cuomo over his testimony on nursing home deaths during the Covid pandemic.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2025/05/breaking-justice-department-opens-criminal-investigation-andrew-cuomo/

John
John
3 months ago

Joe Biden/Obama ordered the coverup of the COVID-19 “DEATH” JABS!

May 21, 2025

Tom Renz: Obama Ordered the CREATION of COVID-19 in 2015.

https://banned.video/watch?id=67a5428882d38a57516392d5

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-administration-vaccine-injury-report

“Even though CDC and FDA officials were well aware of the risk of myocarditis following COVID-19 vaccination, the Biden administration opted to withhold issuing a formal warning to the public for months about the safety concerns, jeopardizing the health of young Americans,” the 54-page interim report said.

The report revealed that U.S. health officials “knew about the risks” the vaccines carried related to myocarditis, inflammation of heart muscle, and pericarditis, inflammation of the fibrous sac surrounding the heart, but “downplayed the health concern” and “delayed informing the public about the risk.”

https://nypost.com/2025/05/21/us-news/biden-officials-knew-about-downplayed-myocarditis-risks-from-covid-19-vaccines-senate-report-alleges/

trackback
3 months ago

[…] A former minister in the Japanese government has revealed that he developed cancer due to the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines. […]

trackback
3 months ago

[…] A former minister in the Japanese government has revealed that he developed cancer due to the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines. […]

trackback
3 months ago

[…] The Exposé: Former Japanese Minister of Internal Affairs proves he has developed cancer from the covid “vaccin… […]

trackback
3 months ago

[…] miatt alakult ki nála rák. És ezt bizonyítékok is alátámasztják – írja a The Expose: Former Japanese Minister of Internal Affairs proves he has developed cancer from the covid “vaccin…. „A lehető leggyorsabban véget kell vetnünk a COVID-19 vakcina okozta tragédiáknak” – […]