Breaking News

How harmful is my COVID-19 Vaccine Batch? – FIND OUT NOW…

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

An investigation of data found in the USA’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) has revealed that extremely high numbers of adverse reactions and deaths have been reported against specific lot numbers of the Covid-19 vaccines several times, meaning deadly batches of the experimental injections have now been identified.

Now, Craig-Paardekooper has created an online app that we have chosen to host at The Expose, allowing you to search for the batch code of Covid-19 vaccine that you received (or any batch code) and see how many deaths, adverse reactions, disabilities and hospitalisations are associated with that code.

Search the ‘How bad is my batch’ app now

Let’s not lose touch…Your Government and Big Tech are actively trying to censor the information reported by The Exposé to serve their own needs. Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest uncensored news in your inbox…

Follow The Exposé’s Official Channel on Telegram here
Join the conversation in our Telegram Discussion Group here

Scientists compared the variability between Flu vaccine lots with the variability between Covid vaccine lots, and were shocked to find EXCESSIVE and HIGHLY UNUSUAL degrees of variation between different lots of the Covid vaccines.

When 22,000 flu vaccine lots were examined, almost all of them produced 5 or fewer severe adverse reactions per lot. Only 2 lots exceeded this (22 SAEs and 37 SAEs)

When the same number of Covid vaccines were compared, there was found to be huge variation – with many lots producing 5 or fewer severe adverse reactions, but many others producing 1000-5000 severe adverse reactions.

So the coefficient of variation for Covid vaccines is 1000% – compared to the coefficient of variation for flu vaccines (which is 99%)

In other words, Covid vaccines vary 10 times more than flu vaccines.

Share this page to Telegram
4.2 6 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest

30 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
RonnaBradshaw
RonnaBradshaw

𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝖽 over 𝟣𝟣𝟢 USD 𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my Best friend makes over 18543 USD a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE….  http://Www.Cashapp1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by RonnaBradshaw
jeny
jeny

I am making a real GOOD MONEY here………… cutt.ly/DLcHvJE

Rob
Rob
2 months ago

Stop putting faith in any of those pharmaceutical sorcerers and you won’t have to worry about how much poisons they injected into you:

Ashley
Ashley
Reply to  Rob
2 months ago

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it… 🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)> https://www.hmjobz.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Ashley
trackback

[…] Go to Source Follow altnews.org on Telegram […]

Work At Home
Work At Home

Dollars earning easy job to work and earn online. start now making every day more than $500 simply working from home. i received $19517 previous month and i gave this job only 2 hrs a day online. so simple and it doesn’t required any kind of special skills. you can run Google then you can do this job.

Go here for info..,.,.,.,… http://www.LiveJob247.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Work At Home
Fleur
Fleur
2 months ago

So far I know they do not give out the batch numbers in Europe, how convenient. This article is 5 star not 4

John Q. Public
John Q. Public
2 months ago

How can you trust VAERS data?

Alex Smith
Alex Smith
Reply to  John Q. Public
2 months ago

That, the European Medical Agency (EMA), and the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) are arguably all the western hemisphere has. Disregard these databases and we are basically flying 100% blind from an empirical database standpoint. Besides that we have coroner reports, scientific reports and reviews, whistleblowers and anedotal evidence.

Eman Kicn
Eman Kicn
2 months ago

Clearly the batches were created with the intention of harming & killing the public. ( Which equates to _murder_!!!)
I refuse to be vaxxed, refuse to participate in any of this obvious, world wide, “Project Kill”, the Masses!! Scam!

I’m 53 yrs & sometimes I wish I was older, so that my time on earth would nearly be up!
Some have stated to me, “Just carry on like nothing is happening”. I can’t do this, I can’t unsee the lies & wouldn’t want too & besides, that’s what the elite want, they want us to put our heads in the sand, they know _Project Fear_ worked even better than they ever imagined.

Paul Watson
Paul Watson
Reply to  Eman Kicn
2 months ago

Same here including the same age.
We live in an inverted world.

Nicky
Nicky
2 months ago

GLOBAL EMERGENCY GENOCIDE EXTINCTION OF MANKIND UNDER WAY — https://www.bitchute.com/video/oRCyqTAEY05o/

Last edited 2 months ago by Nicky
trackback

[…] How harmful is my COVID-19 Vaccine Batch? – FIND OUT NOW… […]

trackback

[…] Source link Author The Exposé […]

Katherine Watt
Katherine Watt
2 months ago

“Under FDA regulations, such high variation between different lots and between different manufacturers means the drugs are ADULTERATED, and carry significant legal penalties.
Such variation may also negate EUA authorisation – which is only granted based on the consistency of the product.”

these are false statement. Adulteration of emergency products is legal under EUA law. The current good manufacturing practice rules are waived for EUA products.
21 USC 360bbb-3a(c), as adopted by Congress in 2013.

Alex Smith
Alex Smith
Reply to  Katherine Watt
2 months ago

Well let’s see how Comirnity fares. It’s been fully approved by the FDA.

Paul Watson
Paul Watson
Reply to  Alex Smith
2 months ago

Fully approved by the FDA!!
You can have mine.

None yo
None yo
2 months ago

My idiot father got manipulated into taking not one but 3 shots, 2 Moderna 1 Pfizer & after the booster he died quickly & horribly from herpes simplex encephalitis of the brain which was a terrible way to go, brain swelling until death & renal failure from the antibiotics the hospital gave him for a VIRUS…yeah they are that dumb. His batch number was on the list of most deadly. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Last edited 2 months ago by None yo
Paul Watson
Paul Watson
2 months ago

My batch was fine as I didn’t take it.
Never met a non vaccinated person yet that regrets not taking the bio weapon.

trackback

[…] (Related: How harmful is my COVID-19 Vaccine Batch? Find Out Now) […]

trackback

[…] (Related: How harmful is my COVID-19 Vaccine Batch? Find Out Now) […]

Peter Siegfried Krug
Peter Siegfried Krug
2 months ago

I have not yet been vaccinated. The price was high. I lost all customers panic about Corona. I was told that I can continue to attend work only if I get Corona – vaccinated….

Jesus
Jesus
2 months ago

Jesus, you people are so full of shit.

Peter Siegfried Krug
Peter Siegfried Krug
2 months ago

After all that I have learned so far about the so-called Corona – vaccination – I come to the conclusion:
I will never let myself be vaccinated against COVID. Never will I let myself be forced to do so!

Steve
Steve
2 months ago

It would be helpful if we could report on a bad batch. This would build a more up to date database. I know of vaccine damage caused by a batch number but it isn’t listed here. Maybe it’s USA data only and not European or UK?

Josh
Josh
1 month ago

Q: Why are there bad batches of the COVID-19 vaccine?
A: They are not medical grade and the FDA allowed drug companies to skip the safety testing and medical grade ingredient standards.

trackback