“You can check-in, but you can never leave” is becoming the slogan of US hospitals treating Covid-19.
A stunning video interview with a doctor treating Covid patients uncovers the secrets health officials and hospitals aren’t telling – and that is that “they are being held hostage and segregated from loved ones. And the reason is money.”
“Covid-19 patients in America’s hospitals today are actually being treated worse than prisoners in American jails,” Dr. Elizabeth Lee Vliet says. The very structure of how hospitals are reimbursed for Covid patients is what’s causing this, she says.
Dr. Vliet founded the Truth for Health Foundation with Dr. Peter McCullough. As the Foundation’s Chief Medical Advisor, she has found herself confronted with the tragic and horrific reality of Covid patients dying due to neglect and bad treatment in hospitals throughout the US and elsewhere.
Incentivised by high reimbursement payments for treating dying Covid patients and by using potentially deadly treatments like ventilators and remdesivir, the doctors and hospitals have descended into unethical, corrupt medical practices, wrote Dr. Peter Breggin.
“They [the hospitals] are paid by the government to do a PCR test on every patient who walks in the door … Then they are paid extra for a Covid admission to the hospital. They are paid an extra 20% bonus on the entire hospital bill, if the hospital ONLY uses remdesivir to treat the patient.
“And then if the patient goes on a ventilator, which is a consequence of some of the toxicity of remdesivir and the restriction of fluids and nutrients that they are also doing, and once the patient is on a ventilator there is ANOTHER incentive bonus to the hospitals. If the patient dies in the hospital, there is another incentive payment,” Dr. Vliet states.
Dr. Vliet notes that hospitals were incentivised to diagnose patients with Covid and incentivised up to $39,000 each if the patient were to be placed on a ventilator, and then an even greater bonus if the patient were to die of Covid. So, there was a bounty to find Covid patients and another bounty to make certain they were placed on ventilators and died.
In her article written a month earlier, ‘Biden’s Bounty on Your Life: Hospitals’ Incentive Payments for COVID-19’, Dr Vliet wrote that the CARES Act provides incentives for hospitals to use treatments dictated solely by the federal government under the auspices of the NIH. These “bounties” must be paid back if not “earned” by making the Covid-19 diagnosis and following the Covid-19 protocol. The hospital payments include:
- A “free” required PCR test in the Emergency Room or upon admission for every patient, with government-paid fee to hospital.
- Added bonus payment for each positive Covid diagnosis.
- Another bonus for a Covid admission to the hospital.
- A 20 percent “boost” bonus payment from Medicare on the entire hospital bill for use of remdesivir instead of medicines such as Ivermectin.
- Another and larger bonus payment to the hospital if a Covid patient is mechanically ventilated.
- More money to the hospital if cause of death is listed as Covid, even if patient did not die directly of Covid.
- A Covid diagnosis also provides extra payments to coroners.
Below is Dr. Peter Breggin’s interview with Dr. Vliet. This video is 50 minutes long but it’s worth watching every minute. It could save your or a loved one’s life.
- Video – Peter R. Breggin, MD: Murdering COVID Patients in the Name of Treatment, 21 December 2021
- The Desert Review, Hospital Death Camps Exposed, 27 December 2021
Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest uncensored news in your inbox…
WE URGENTLY NEED YOUR HELP…
We’re not funded by the Government
to publish lies & propaganda on their
behalf like the mainstream media.
Instead, we rely solely on our support. So
please support us in our efforts to bring you
honest, reliable, investigative journalism
today. It’s secure, quick and easy…