Breaking News

Plan B to be Scrapped: No More Vaccine Passports

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Have your say: Should COVID vaccine passports become a ...

According to reports, the UK government is preparing to announce the end of its Plan B restrictions over the next few days as they are not able to justify having the measures in place.

However, there will still be a mandatory mask restriction in place for indoor settings such as supermarkets and other stores.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson is set to make the announcement over the next few days, with the changes due to e enforced from January 26th.

It is hoped that the removal of restrictions for travel will help the industry recover from devastating losses. A source told the Times: “We are looking at removing all Covid tests for vaccinated travellers by the end of January, which is likely to coincide with the review of the Plan B measures on January 26.”

Government health officials have said that the reason for scrapping the measures is due to the continuing fall in reported infections of Covid-19.

However, it is worth considering that the British people simply would struggle to accept living under harsher restrictions.

Whether these measures will be scrapped is another matter though, as we’ll have to see what occurs over the next few days.

Share this page to Telegram
5 2 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
22 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
PCR'sole
PCR'sole
5 months ago

A few months off they mean. Until the next time.

Hazel Brown
Hazel Brown
Reply to  PCR'sole
5 months ago

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 5 months ago by Hazel Brown
Chris
Chris
5 months ago

Followed by the next wave of tyranny, no doubt.

Linda
Linda
Reply to  Chris
5 months ago

Cash boosting online way to work just for 1 or 2 hours per day on your mobile or PC wherever you want and start earning more than $500 per day. receives payments every week directly in your bank. no skills needed. its an awesome job. go to this page now.

==-==>> http://www.Fox72.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Linda
jane
jane
Reply to  Chris
5 months ago

Everybody can make more than $22k every month by working online from home. I have received $20546 last month by working online. I am very happy that i have this job now and i am able to earn Thousands Dollars Online easily.

This is where i started. http://www.MoneyStar1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by jane
Rave
Rave
5 months ago

We’re about to reach tipping point. Get ready to win! The big-wigs are in for it; the people have had enough! Bulgaria, Germany, Holland, UK, Spain, Italy: world wide protest! 💪💪💪💪

raj patel
raj patel
Reply to  Rave
5 months ago

Yes, going to be attending the London protest this Saturday 22 January and would encourage everyone to join in.

JoannaWoolverton
JoannaWoolverton
Reply to  raj patel
5 months ago

I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($550 to $750 / hr) online from my laptop. Last month I GOT chek of nearly 85000$, this online work is simple d and straightforward, don’t have to go OFFICE, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this JOB. I really thanks to my FRIEND f who refer me this SITE…..,
>>>>>>> http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by JoannaWoolverton
GundelP
GundelP
5 months ago

No vaccine passports but different rules of testing for unvaxxed? HOW?

Ending these restrictions will mean that work from home guidance, vaccine passports, and the requirement for fully vaccinated travellers to take a test when entering the country will be no more.’

PatriciaAtwater
PatriciaAtwater
Reply to  GundelP
5 months ago

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless
Here’s what I do……………….. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 5 months ago by PatriciaAtwater
Barbara doughty
Barbara doughty
Reply to  GundelP
5 months ago

Bigger separation rules are on the way for the untaxed to see just who they are. To tell you you cannot shop anywhere if you’re not vaxxed. We know what’s coming. My mum always said, I was born in the night but not last night.

Purebloodpatriot
Purebloodpatriot
5 months ago

If science can’t be questioned it’s not science anymore. It’s propaganda. They want to rip on people for taking Ivermectin. I researched and saw the evidence on the internet. Research papers are on the internet for those who wants to see. Top respected world doctors are being under defamation by MSM and vaccine manufacturers. I won’t back down recommeding IVM.
You can get yours by visiting https://ivmpharmacy.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Purebloodpatriot
Barbara doughty
Barbara doughty
Reply to  Purebloodpatriot
5 months ago

No one who is a professional doctor or nurse is allowed to promote ivm, or they will be cancelled or worse killed.

AttilaTheHun
AttilaTheHun
5 months ago

Yeah, masks will continue to be absolutely worthless. The COVID virus is 4.7 uM, or about 1/20th the diameter of a human hair. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7579175/) Do you really think that a mask made from any old piece of cloth is going to stop the virus?

The virus is also an aerosol, so it will just float in the air. That 6 foot social distancing number has always been a joke.

It appears that the vax is doing some serious damage to people’s immune systems (https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/01/15/triple-vaccinated-developing-ade/). This could be the reason the the governments and medical establishment is bailing on the vax.

Barbara doughty
Barbara doughty
Reply to  AttilaTheHun
5 months ago

If you want a good oral health against covid sars and mrsa according to a virologist I was listening to, use 1cap of listerine and 1tear drop of iodine. Rinse for just one minute evening and morning. .

Peka
Peka
Reply to  Barbara doughty
5 months ago

Indeed. These preventive measures are used by a.o. Dr Peter McCullough and others who have weekly Q&A sessions on treatment and other topics on the America Out Loud network’s podcasts.

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Novus Ordo Seclorum
5 months ago

Does that mean that they’ve fulfilled their global plan as shown here?:

I doubt. The global predators are going to surprise you. You’re dealing with MONSTERS. Bill Gates is still roaming in the wild preparing the next attack.

Barbara doughty
Barbara doughty
Reply to  Novus Ordo Seclorum
5 months ago

No there are not enough people on the planet dead yet. They want half of the planets population dead. Have a look at the Georgia Stone on google, I saw this last year, it’s evil.

Moira
Moira
5 months ago

“work from home guidance, vaccine passports, and the requirement for fully vaccinated travellers to take a test when entering the country will be no more” I was hoping for more! After all neither the masks nor the lockdowns nor the social distancing, not the experimental inoculations have had any positive effect: rather the opposite.
Are they so proud they cannot admit this? But of course – this has never been about health.

Wayne
Wayne
Reply to  Moira

Agree

Canadian
Canadian

Ha ha ha.
your prime minister screw you over by restrictions, meanwhile he was enjoying freedom and unlimited drinks with his fellows tyrants. Now in the time when public got mad at him for what he did and people demands him to resign his throne, his heart open to the public easing restrictions to gain his trust and good intentions. But, there is always but, he is doing only for his benefits. Just watch in a month or two everything will go back to Covid restrictions normal. We experienced this in Canada and still do.
government open almost everything to fully vaccinated, only close it again to everyone vaccinated or not, stay home, no more restaurants, social gatherings and so on. One last thing. Canada was planing to reopen on 26 January, I do believe is so UK. Is that coincident?

Peka
Peka
5 months ago

One step back just means two steps forward a moment later.
Don’t believe their lies.