“At the same time [as NICE issued guidance to use midazolam and morphine to treat Covid], we had blanket do not resuscitate orders being placed on care home residents. So, we have do not resuscitate orders, we have withdrawal of usual medication, we have people being put onto ‘nil by mouth’ for very spurious supposed risks of aspiration,” Clare Wills Harrison told Dr. Bryan Ardis.
Wills Harrison, a UK lawyer, has several legal cases where midazolam has clearly been misused. Midazolam seems to have been used in the UK the same way as remdesivir has been used in the USA so Dr. Ardis discussed the use of midazolam in the UK with Wills Harrison.
As the discussion covers a great deal of important information, we are taking extracts and publishing them in a series of articles. This article is the fifth (Part 5) in the series, see the links under “video chapters” at the end of this article for Parts 1 to 4.
Let’s not lose touch…Your Government and Big Tech are actively trying to censor the information reported by The Exposé to serve their own needs. Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest uncensored news in your inbox…
An Amnesty International publication titled ‘As if Expendable’ “states everything I stated in my video in June 2020. That absolutely confirms what I said, what I saw actually happened,” Wills Harrison said, including: the blanket do not resuscitate orders (“DNRs”); the UK government’s failure to protect older people in care homes; and, the overreach of people’s human rights.
Links included in image above:
- Inquiry begins into blanket use in England of Covid ‘do not resuscitate’ orders, the Guardian, 12 October 2020
- Compassion in Dying joins calls for inquiry into blanket DNR orders during pandemic, Compassion in Dying, 29 August 2020
- Protect, respect, connect – decisions about living and dying well during COVID-19, Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission, which is advised by NICE, issued an interim and a final report. “What’s absolutely staggering about both those reports, and the Amnesty report, is nothing in the public arena has happened. There has been no public enquiry, no ministers held to account, no questions seeking to address ‘just what has gone on here’. And, when you consider how many people died in care homes in the first wave, it was 18,000, [it is staggering],” said Wills Harrison.
“When you put it together: people were sent out of hospital into care homes; there was blanket DNRs; there was overprescribing of midazolam and morphine; there was ‘no visitors allowed’ – no oversight, no family, nobody going into these homes – it paints a very unpretty picture, I’m afraid. And some serious questions need to be answered,” she said.
Wills Harrison then gave a brief update on upcoming court cases. “We hope that the few cases we are doing will serve as a benchmark for the very many others I think have been affected by this and we are, going forward, going to look at the best way to funnel people to a team of people that will hopefully be able to help them.”
This “Covid treatment” is still ongoing in the UK. While in the beginning it was largely happening in care settings, “sadly, we’re getting more and more reports of this happening in hospitals” Wills Harrison explained. Adding, “we also have remdesivir in the UK now, we’ve got issues around that.”
“Know what’s being put into your body. Ask for the risk [versus the] benefit. Ask for the ingredients. And that applies to across the board, it’s not just about midazolam. You’ve got to ask the same about the so-called ‘vaccines’ which are not vaccines.
“I think at the most basic level we need to ask ourselves: ‘Can we really trust our government, can we really trust mainstream science, can we really trust the media who are funded by pharma and others? What really is going on here?’
“My call to action would be: open your mind, consider the evidence before you and ask yourself: ‘is everything really all as they are telling you?’” she advised.
You can watch the full 90-minute discussion ‘UK Attorney, Clare Wills-Harrison, exposes “End of Life” drugs, protocols’ HERE. The video chapters and timestamps are listed below:
- 00:00:00 Introduction
- 00:03:19 Remdesivir, the only approved drug for the treatment of Covid, is deadly
- 00:08:00 What is midazolam and why is it so dangerous?
- 00:11:50 A “good death” exchange between members of the UK Government (Part 1)
- 00:18:28 Why the conversation about a “good death” took place, NICE advice
- 00:31:33 MHRA and GMC advice on using benzodiazepine and opioids (Part 2)
- 00:39:00 BMJ guidelines
- 00:42:33 How Wills Harrison became aware, whistle-blowers, midazolam orders and the Liverpool Care Pathway (Part 3)
- 00:52:09 BMJ, Letter to the editor (Part 4)
- 01:00:18 Blanket Do Not Resuscitate orders (Part 5)
- 01:07:46 Update on litigation prospects
- 01:17:12 Wrap up
- 01:30:33 End
- The Dr. Ardis Show
- Lawyers of Light website
- Lawyers of Light Telegram channel
- Clare Wills Harrison talks to Dr Bryan Ardis Midazolam, Remdesivir and hospital protocols, Awakened World
- The Death Document – Evidence the UK Government authorised “mass murder” of the Elderly and Vulnerable by Midazolam injection and then blamed Covid-19
- As if Expendable: The UK Government’s Failure to Protect Older People in Care Homes During the Covid-19 Pandemic, Amnesty International, 2020
- The Supply of ITU Medicines and End of Life Care Medicines for Covid-19 Preparedness, A Tender Notice by Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), 10 December 2021
- Escape from Lockdown: Clare Wills Harrison (podcast), July 2020 (70 mins)
- Midazolam on The Exposé
Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest uncensored news in your inbox…
WE URGENTLY NEED YOUR HELP…
We’re not funded by the Government
to publish lies & propaganda on their
behalf like the mainstream media.
Instead, we rely solely on our support. So
please support us in our efforts to bring you
honest, reliable, investigative journalism
today. It’s secure, quick and easy…