When you’ve read the news items below you might be tempted to think that the world is now being controlled by people who are totally insane. I couldn’t possibly comment.
- Pakistani Prime Minister, Imran Khan, warned people planning to vote against him in elections that they risked social disgrace. And he warned that no one would marry their children.
- A driver was fined £1008 after a cyclist fell off her bike. The motorist had driven past her – leaving as much space as he could and the cyclist was not hit by the car. An official said that motorists should leave a space of four and a half feet when passing cyclists.
- A student found guilty of causing over £1,000 worth of property damage in Brighton was ordered to pay a £22 victim surcharge. He did not have to pay a fine, costs or compensation because it was ruled that spraying paint onto someone else’s property was deemed to be a legally permissible act of expression.
- The NHS now has so much spare money sloshing about that it will pay patients’ hotel bills and taxi fares if they choose to be treated in a hospital away from home.
- Professor Graham Medley, chairman of the UK Government’s Modelling Task Force surprised no one by saying that modelling ‘cannot accurately predict the numbers’. (I’m not sure just what it is for then.)
- In the UK, children aged 5 to 11 are now being jabbed with the poisonous covid-19 jab. In the US, 800,000 children aged 5 to 11 who were given the covid-19 jab had to miss school after they suffered severe side effects.
- Allegedly, restrictions on travel have now been lifted for English citizens. But those who dare go abroad still have to fill in a Passenger Locator Form. Those who have not been jabbed need to have a test (which they have to pay for). Masks have to be worn at airports and on aeroplanes. Small children who have not been jabbed may not be able to travel. Travellers may find that they will be refused entry to some countries. Sounds wonderful.
- 15 million householders in the UK will each have to spend many thousands of pounds on house improvements in order to satisfy energy performance requirements. Several million houses which cannot be improved will have to be demolished. Just where the occupiers will live has not yet been decided.
- According to the new Highway Code (which has not yet been officially published) drivers may face a £5,000 fine for driving with a dog in their car. Just to add a little excitement to motoring, the new laws contained in the Highway Code could be enforced before motorists were able to purchase the Highway Code.
- Protestors blocked critical oil terminals in the UK and asked members of the public suffering from massive cost of living rises (caused by shortages of oil) to stand with them. Blocking the oil terminals will, of course, increase shortages of oil and result in further price rises.
- Dr Jenny Harries, head of UK Health Security Agency says she still wears a mask in shops and on trains, despite it not being a legal necessity. In March 2020 another Dr Jenny Harries, who was at the time Deputy Chief Medical Officer in the UK, warned that it is possible to trap the virus in a mask and start breathing it in. That Dr Jenny Harries said that wearing a mask was not a good idea.
- The UK Government has warned that some people might have the allegedly deadly covid-19 version of the flu without being aware of it. The Government has also now officially admitted that the symptoms of covid, the flu and a cold are so similar that people won’t know which one they have unless they have a test – which they will have to pay for.
Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest uncensored news in your inbox…
The Expose is now censored by
Google, Facebook, Twitter & PayPal.
So we need your help to ensure
We can continue to bring you the
facts the mainstream refuse to…
We’re not funded by the Government
to publish lies & propaganda on their
behalf like the mainstream media.
Instead, we rely solely on our support. So
please support us in our efforts to bring you
honest, reliable, investigative journalism
today. It’s secure, quick and easy…
The Expose Bitcoin Wallet Address –