Breaking News

7 Reasons why the NHS needs to close

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The NHS is a liability which does more harm than good. The vast majority of people working for the NHS admit that they would not recommend their hospital to anyone. And most doctors and senior administrators pay for private health care.
Here’s 7 reasons why the NHS should be closed...

Let’s not lose touch…Your Government and Big Tech are actively trying to censor the information reported by The Exposé to serve their own needs. Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest uncensored news in your inbox…

Follow The Exposé’s Official Channel on Telegram here
Join the conversation in our Telegram Discussion Group here

By Dr Vernon Coleman

1. Our idiot-rich Government has decided that it is no longer necessary for care home staff to receive the useless and poisonous covid-19 jab. The thousands of intelligent care home workers who were fired because they wouldn’t succumb and accept the jab are now entitled to feel aggrieved.

Maybe they’ll receive financial compensation. Why weren’t they defended and protected by the trade unions? (Are there any trade unions left in Britain, these days? If so, what do they do all day long – except organise strikes on the London Underground?)

The real tragedy is that overall the intelligence and moral quality of care home staff (an essential part of the NHS) has been dramatically reduced by this appalling piece of pointless, pseudo-scientific bullying. Once again the conspirators should be ashamed. (What am I saying? Of course they won’t be! The conspirators will be happy because their plan – confusion and chaos – is working well.)
  2. Every day NHS doctors and nurses hand out 10,000 prescriptions for unsafe, ineffective or overpriced drugs that have been banned. That’s the official figure. You and I know that the real figure is at least 100 times that. In 2021, GPs managed to peep out from behind their desks long enough to hand over 3.65 million prescriptions for rubbishy so-called medicines such as sea buckthorn and dog rose and lavender oil capsules. Even more startling, GPs and nurses spent £4 million on bath and shower products and on prescribing `silk undergarments’.
  3. Sajid Javid, the minister of pseudoscience and chief health conspiracy expert in the UK, says that anyone not feeling well should stay away from work. The big question is: will anyone ever feel well enough to go to work?
  4. People in Scotland will continue to get free covid tests. People living in England will pay for the free tests for people in Scotland but will have to pay for their own. Lateral flow tests currently cost £5.99 each at some retailers. Citizens who are desperate to waste their money can just send it to me and I’ll waste it for them. You can buy a nice bottle of malt whisky for the price of five lateral flow tests.
  5. The Government wants 75% of all UK citizens to use the NHS app by the year 2024. The NHS plans to send medical results to patients via the NHS app and, presumably, to make those without the app wait even longer than they do now for their results. Britain is the only country in the world where patients may have to wait weeks or even months for their test results. Civilised countries provide most test results the same day.
  6. Health officials have warned that each one per cent pay rise for NHS staff means half a million fewer operations. Apparently paying NHS staff just one per cent more costs almost £1 billion and that’s equivalent to 16,000 full time nurses or 500,000 surgical procedures.

Of course, if the NHS merely fired all the unnecessary bureaucrats there would be plenty of money to spend on useful staff and on operations. (The NHS has more bureaucrats than nurses and more bureaucrats than beds. Every hospital in the land is awash with useless, space wasting pen pushers. It is generally agreed by those who know that 90% of all NHS administrators could be fired without anyone noticing.)
  7. Despite being told to see more patients face to face, GPs are still cowering behind their desks (or, more likely, sitting on the sofa at home watching TV). The number of GP appointments that were face to face (and therefore of any use at all) fell to 60% in January. Now that GPs have discovered the joy of not actually seeing their patients (and doing what they are paid for) the number of patients who get half way decent service just keeps on going down.

The bottom line is that it’s time to abandon the NHS. Close it down. As I have shown many times it would be cheaper to provide every man, woman and child in the UK with free private health care than to keep on with the NHS.

Dr Vernon Coleman’s international bestseller How to stop your doctor killing you is available on Amazon as a paperback and an eBook.

Share this page to Telegram
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest

16 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
JessicaDerrick
JessicaDerrick
6 months ago

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $200 to $300 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30,000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

More details…… http://www.MoneyStar1.com

Last edited 6 months ago by JessicaDerrick
Amanda
Amanda
Reply to  JessicaDerrick
6 months ago

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)> https://www.worksful.com

Last edited 6 months ago by Amanda
Catherine
Catherine
Reply to  Amanda
6 months ago

I’ve made so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here’s what I do.

For more details visit……………… http://Www.Cash46.Com

Last edited 6 months ago by Catherine
Trish Dynes
Trish Dynes
6 months ago

I lived in Spain for twenty years and had three hospital stays during that time. I am a retired nurse and was shocked, yes shocked at how much better, in every way, Spain’s NHS is compared to ours.
During my stays I was asked to nominate a friend or family member to stay with me throughout. My daughter-in-law was given a recliner chair and blanket and she was offered three meals a day plus drinks and snacks.
It is a good policy because a relative was in the room to give drinks to patients, help them to get up to got to the bathroom, or rather the wet room, and give other personal care. My daughter-in-law not only helped me but helped other patients in our bright, three bedded room.
There were no medicine rounds, all medicines were delivered from the pharmacy and all the nurses had to do was take them to the patients.
The Spanish GPs worked on a rota system. They worked at the local surgery and took their turn going out to emergency calls in the ambulance with the paramedic. They didn’t have to worry about funding their practice, they just got on with healing.
Patients paid a tenth of their prescription charge. Doctors put prescriptions on a patient’s card, like a credit card and the patient could take the card to any pharmacy in the region and their prescriptions were filled, no need to ask for repeats, the medication stayed on the card until the end date, which could be one week or six months.People have to pay for their own laxatives or other over the counter medicines. Spain does not pay for bandages, stockings, dressings or the like.
There are no health visitors or district nurses, Care homes are few and far between. I could go on and on and on but I am sure anyone reading this is probably thinking it’s too good to be true. The last time I looked Spain was number seven on world NHS systems, the UK was 37. I rest my case.

Watcher Seeker
Watcher Seeker
6 months ago

The baby deaths scandals in Shrewsbury and Telford, East Kent and other NHS Trusts really showed what disgraceful scum a lot of NHS bosses are. They covered up the incompetence and avoidable deaths and in some trusts where they knew their mistakes were killing babies they blamed the parents. They told the parents that the deaths were their fault. How cruel is that to treat grieving parents like that. The bosses are cruel, shameless and care only about their sky-high salaries.

I recall one case of a mother who took her baby to A&E at a hospital and she told the nurse that the infant was showing signs of sepsis. The staff failed to follow the laid-down procedure for suspected sepsis and the child died.

There was the tainted blood scandal – the NHS hushed it up, and so the people affected went on to unwittingly give HIV to thousands more people.

There was Stafford Hospital when the people who tried to expose the truth suffered shocking abuse and threats in Stafford from NHS workers.

I could go on and on with many other examples of the shame of the NHS, but the main point, which runs through nearly all of them, is the way the NHS bosses lie to cover up the mistakes and sackings are so very rare.

I’m sick of reading of hospitals that apologised, some who owned up to the truth and others who lied but were later exposed, and they always say lessons will be learned – but they never are. The same mistakes keep happening year after year – and hardly anyone is ever sacked. They say that lessons will be learned, but they don’t mean it. At the end of the day, they go back to their mansions and forget about it.

However, I don’t want to make a sweeping generalisation and condemn any NHS bosses who are trying to put things right, but I think they are up against a system that is designed to oppose change, and another aspect is bullying. I have read many reports of bullying in the NHS and I suspect that decent people who try to make changes are bullied out of their jobs and that leaves only the bullies in charge – the sort of people who lie and cover things up.

notaj
notaj
Reply to  Watcher Seeker
6 months ago

The reason for all of this, and for all the other stuff mentioned on this page, is the utter lack of care that every man, woman and child in the uk has for anyone but themself. It’s not just the nhs, it’s everything. If anyone has any chance at all to screw you over then they will. The people in the nhs are just more of the same. Trusting anyone in the uk will get you killed.

Last edited 6 months ago by notaj
Watcher Seeker
Watcher Seeker
Reply to  notaj
6 months ago

I would trust Dr Vernon Coleman to not kill me.

Watcher Seeker
Watcher Seeker
Reply to  notaj
6 months ago

Forgot to say – you do have a point about many people, but there are still a lot of caring people around. Sadly, it does seem that bullying gets people to the top and when they are in charge they inflict a lot of harm. A years ago, one of our biggest supermarkets produced false accounts – they’d cooked the books. This was a leading high street name, trusted by people. To me, what was more important than what they did, was that they even considered doing it. What was in their minds? The top companies in Britain are morally corrupt. another example was also from a few years ago, but perhaps it still goes on – it was three leading telecomms companies that sold mobile phones on a contract but when the contract ended they kept taking the monthly payments.It wasn’t just one or two contracts, so it wasn’t human error when entering the details. It had to be deliberate, because when the contracts were taken out they entered the date and a computer can easily tell when an 18 month contract is up.

Watcher Seeker
Watcher Seeker
6 months ago

Note – “useless, space wasting pen pushers” – when I worked at a major hospital, I met a man whose job was to produce a monthly statistical report. He told me that no one reads it, but since he was being paid a lot more than he would be paid anywhere else, he just kept his mouth shut and got on with it.

Chris
Chris
6 months ago

I have to say that Dr Vernon Coleman has made 7 excellent points.

For 30 years I have been referred to at least 5 NHS hospital & I have attempted to get a diagnosis for my declining health. I have given up now & know that I will soon be wheelchair-bound.

In my opinion the NHS is managed by incompetent fools. The doctors are as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Watcher Seeker
Watcher Seeker
Reply to  Chris

Chris,

The doctors at Diverse Health Services are highly critical of other doctors who are nothing more than drug pushers for big pharma. Dr Tent, at DHS, has many real life stories of patients who had been subjected to terrible treatment by other doctors, usually due to misdiagnosis, but he soon worked out what was really wrong with them and cured them. I am not saying that he can cure you, but you might be interested in a different approach to health care – one that is not just to increase the profits of big pharma. There is a lot of viewing here and it will take a lot of time to watch it. If you do come think that DHS might be able to help you, they do online appointments.

Memorable patient cases –

and may I recommend that you scroll down to the ones from 9 years ago – they are fascinating IMHO

LaurWright
LaurWright
6 months ago

[ Work at Home ] I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 6 months ago by LaurWright
trackback

[…] Read more: Seven Reasons why the NHS is unfit for purpose […]

Hannah5454
Hannah5454
6 months ago

I get paid more than £145 to £395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here’s what I do…………>>>    http://www.fuljobz.com

Last edited 6 months ago by Hannah5454
trackback

[…] 7. Mars 2022 The Expose: 7 Reasons why the NHS needs to close […]

Tighe
Tighe
3 months ago

This is hardly a balanced discussion where the conservative policy of sneaking privatisation and a total run down of the service and the staff is exposed. Everything he discusses in this article is true only he’s reaching the very conclusion that the globalist want and that is to sell off the NHS lock stock and barrel. It is the same strategy as when the rail network was sold off, years of under founding followed by cries of privatise… same as the water. So who is this Dr Coleman? Is he another wolf in sheeps clothing? Because big pharma wants the NHS polished off, as the NHS is the only organisation that keeps a realistic bar on drug pricing, they evaluate what a new drug cost to develop and manufacture and they set a realistic price for it, which the rest of the world follows. This helps reign in unscrupulous practices. How does a doctor not know this? Especially a best selling medical author; it does make you wonder…