Your immune system is your first line of defence against all disease, especially infectious disease, and there are many different ways to boost your immune system and improve its function. One nutrient that plays a very important role in your immune system’s ability to ward off viral infections is zinc.
The anti-malarial drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are synthetic forms of quinine, a naturally occurring compound found in plants. Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine act as a zinc ionophore as do the other natural compounds quercetin and epigallocatechin-gallate (“EGCG”).
Zinc may be a vastly underrated player in the Covid pandemic. It is vital for healthy immune function and a combination of zinc with a zinc ionophore – a zinc transport molecule that facilitates zinc absorption in your body – was in 2010 shown to inhibit SARS coronavirus in vitro or in “test tube experiments.” In cell culture, it also blocked viral replication within minutes.
Note: Interestingly, one of the authors of this 2010 study was none other than Ralph Baric, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, who is one of the four people intrinsically linked with the creation of SARS-CoV-2 and its pandemic, the others being Shi Zhengli, the “Bat Woman”, Peter Daszak and Anthony Fauci. According to Dr. David Martin, Daszak and Fauci being the architects of the pandemic.
In the video below, Dr. Roger Seheult reviews compelling evidence suggesting the reason the anti-malarial drugs appear so useful in the treatment of Covid is in fact because it improves zinc uptake into the cell. Bear in mind that this video was made in March 2020.
Covid and zinc deficiency share many symptoms. As noted by Bill Sardi, a majority of the symptoms of Covid – 18 symptoms in all – are near-indistinguishable from those of zinc deficiency. Symptoms shared by both include but are not limited to:
Studies on Zinc and Zinc Ionophores:
- Quercetin as an Antiviral Agent Inhibits Influenza A Virus (IAV) Entry, NCBI, 2016
- Quercetin as an Antiviral Agent Inhibits Influenza A Virus (IAV) Entry, NCBI, 2015
- Physicians work out treatment guidelines for coronavirus, Korea Biomedical Review, 2020
- Expert consensus on chloroquine phosphate for the treatment of novel coronavirus pneumonia, NCBI, 2020
- Quercetin and Vitamin C: An Experimental, Synergistic Therapy for the Prevention and Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Related Disease (COVID-19), Frontiers, 2020
- Quercetin as a Natural Therapeutic Candidate for the Treatment of Influenza Virus, NCBI, 2020
- Quercetin: Antiviral Significance and Possible COVID-19 Integrative Considerations, Sage, 2020
- Unravelling the anti-influenza effect of flavonoids: Experimental validation of luteolin and its congeners as potent influenza endonuclease inhibitors, Science Direct, 2020
The symptoms associated with Covid also match symptoms of EMF radiation and graphene oxide poisoning. For example, a study published in October concluded there is a substantial overlap in pathobiology between Covid and wireless communication systems exposure. And La Quinta Columna, who has publicised a lot of research in connection with graphene found in face masks, test swabs and injections, stated in June:
“Graphene oxide is a toxic that generates thrombi in the organism, graphene oxide is a toxic that generates blood coagulation. Graphene oxide causes alteration of the immune system. By decompensating the oxidative balance in relation to the [glutathione] reserves. If the dose of graphene oxide is increased by any route of administration, it causes the collapse of the immune system and subsequent cytokine storm … In short, graphene oxide is the supposed SARS-CoV-2, the supposed new coronavirus provoked before the disease called Covid-19.”
Graphene can be flushed out of the body naturally. An enzyme found in our blood, myeloperoxidase, degrades graphene oxide. Alcohol (ethanol) or tobacco (nicotine), for example, can help to increase this enzyme. But there are healthier options to support our bodies in breaking down the graphene that gets into our bodies.
In the video below, La Quinta Columna explains that every antioxidant, especially the master antioxidant glutathione, degrades graphene oxide. Included in the list of food supplements La Quinta Columna suggests are zinc and it’s ionophore, quercetin.
- How to Improve Zinc Uptake to Boost Immune Health, LewRockwell
- Modern Medicine Knew of Zinc Cure for Coronavirus Infections A Decade Ago but Failed to Put It into Practice, Knowledge of Health
- The real pandemic – Covid-19 or Graphene Oxide? Poisonous Nano-Material found in Covid Vaccines and Face Masks, The Exposé
- American Scientists Confirm Toxic Graphene Oxide, and More, in Covid Injections, The Exposé
- The Connection Between Covid and EMF Radiation, The Exposé
- The Real 5G Agenda and How Covid-19 Is Helping to Achieve It. “Humanity is in extreme and imminent danger” – Claire Edwards, The Exposé
- La Quinta Columna informs on more antioxidants that degrade graphene oxide, Orwell City
Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest uncensored news in your inbox…
The Expose is now censored by
Google, Facebook, Twitter & PayPal.
So we need your help to ensure
We can continue to bring you the
facts the mainstream refuse to…
We’re not funded by the Government
to publish lies & propaganda on their
behalf like the mainstream media.
Instead, we rely solely on our support. So
please support us in our efforts to bring you
honest, reliable, investigative journalism
today. It’s secure, quick and easy…
The Expose Bitcoin Wallet Address –